Space is intentionally limited to ensure a quality, enjoyable experience. This is a full-service lodge, so fresh linens are provided. You need only bring your personal gear and fishing equipment. For reservations use the contact information provided on the right side.
We have 4 Fly Fishing Options
Option #1 – From April 25th, 2015 to Nov. 15th, 2015
Rates include all 4 fly fishing waters:
$295 per angler (double occupancy)
$165 for the non-angler
2 night 2 person minimum
The Lodge Package includes:
- Full-service lodge
- Family style breakfasts
- A hearty dinner (planned around the best fishing times, of course)
Option #2 – Day Fly Fishing $135 Per Person – Year Round
Includes Fly Fishing from sun up to sun down.
Option #3 – Until April 24th, 2015 and From Nov. 15th 2016 to April 29th, 2016
Add $60 per person to our day fishing rate of $135 and you can spend the night and have breakfast, lunch and dinner. Non-Fishing guests are $95PP and that includes lodging, meals and non-fishing activities. 2 night 2 people minimum.
Option #4 – Exclusive use of the lodge $975 per night - Year Round
The $975 includes up to 5 fly fishers. Add $135 per person for each one over 5 fishing people. Non-fishing people are FREE. Cook your own meals in our fabulous kitchen.
- Arrival time for guests staying the night is 3:00 P.M. If we don’t have guests on your arrival date you can come in earlier. Call us to find out. The ranch phone number is (530) 474-4600.
- Park anywhere in the parking area and check in for your room assignment.
- If you are a ranch fisherman you have the run of the grounds. The two creeks and the lakes may be fished when you wish. Please observe proper catch and release techniques. Non-fishing companions can enjoy the entire ranch for hiking and relaxing. Be sure to check out the picnic area upstream of the main lodge.
- PETS ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AT TWIN CREEKS RANCH.
- The lodge is a NONSMOKING FACILITY. You are welcome to enjoy your smokes outside of the lodge.
- Please be sure to REMOVE YOUR WADERS OR MUDDY BOOTS before entering any part of the lodge.
- DEPARTURE TIME IS 3:00 P.M. on your last day at the ranch. PLEASE BE SURE TO VACATE YOUR ROOM BY 11:00 A.M. so it can be properly prepared for any incoming guests.
Bailey Creek Lodge
P.O. Box 405
Manton, CA 96059
Lodge: (530) 474-4600
Mobile: (916) 719-0526